Women's Health & Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- General gynecology problems,
- Annual exams including pelvic exams with and without pap smears,
- Follow-up, pre- and post-operative surgical evaluations and treatments
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women’s Health Services
We provide the following Women’s Health services at the 81st Medical Group:
- Gynecological surgical procedures offered include tubal ligation, laparoscopy, hysterectomy, urinary incontinence and prolapse surgery, and basic infertility care
- Obstetrical services include care for all routine and high-risk pregnant patients
- Our Family Birthing Center includes eight state-of-the art Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum, or LDRP, rooms. Initial appointments for gynecology problems require a consult from the primary care manager
No consult required for birth control or well annual pap smears.
Visit the pages above for more information about each specific service. If you have questions about a service, please contact our Women’s Health clinic at 1-800-700-8603.
How to Make an Appointment
Call 1-800-700-8603 or TRICARE online to make an appointment for Women's Health and Pregnancy Services.
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
Women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/